2009. június 1., hétfő

találkozás a nyesttel - meet the marten (creatures of the night)

Virrad, már nagyon ideje lenne lefeküdni. Kezdem befejezni, bezárni a gépen a folyamatokat, valami az ablak előtt kissé arrébb rekedten üvölt marakodva magas hangon, és csak nem akarja abbahagyni. Nosza gyorsan fel a teleobjektívet, ki az ablak előtti "teraszra" (alsóbb szint kicsit tovább folytatódik az ablak előtt, annak teteje). Irány a hang felé, át a szomszéd részére. A végében a fán ahogy vakut lődözök egy szempár figyel... nini, egy nyest! De alig kivehető az ágak közt, így nem tudom lefotózni... várok kicsit, majd úgy fél perc múlva kijön lent a kerítésre. Gyorsan manuális fókusz (nagyon kevés még a fény, az automata nem működik), gyorsan pontosan eltalálni... kettőt lövök vakuval, neki nem tetszik és visszavonul. Vártam még kicsit, de végleg elment. Gépre a képeket... és sikerült egész élesre belőni. Kellemes meglepetés. A kerítés fehér beton teteje persze túlvirít mindent; nem baj, kijelölés, 5 pix feather, levels-csökkentés, és kész is. (Egyébként korábban már láttam már egyszer a garázsok tetején végigugrálni, fotótémának volt jelölve, de nem is mertem remélni, hogy majd összejön.)
It's about dawn, high time to go to bed, I'm starting to end and close the processes on the computer, when something outside the window a bit away starts roaring throaty on a high voice like two animals fighting. Come on, in a hurry I take my teleobjective, and go out on the terrace (the room beneath mine is a bit longer towards the garden and I can go out onto the top of it). I go towards the source of the sound onto the neighbors terrace, next to it there's a tree. As I'm shooting my flash I see a pair of eyes reflecting it back. As I watch it carefully I realize that it's a marten. But it's hard to see it among the branches, and imppossible to take a photo of it... I wait a bit, and it comes out from the tree onto the fence downthere. Sitching to manual focus in a second (there's way too few light, the automatic wouldn't work) I try to get the focus quickly and precisely... shoot two exposures with flash, he doesn't like it and goes back into the vegetation. I waited a bit more, but he didn't came back. Uploaded the photos to the computer... and I managed to get the focus manually. Quite a surprise. Of course the top of the fence made of white concrete overshines everything; not a problem, selection, 5 pix feather, reducing the levels, and it's ready. (By the way I've seen him earlier running all the way through in their bouncing style on the top of the garages, so it was designated to take a photo of him, but I didn't even hope to have such an opportunity.)

a nyest - the marten

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése